By attending this program,
you will receive CME/CPD credits from:
- Explain and interpret the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for bipolar disorder, including the spectrum of bipolar presentations.
- Identify appropriate bipolar screening and monitoring tools.
- Identify evidence-based strategies for differentiating unipolar and bipolar depression.
- Review and interpret the CANMAT bipolar treatment guidelines.
- Categorize and compare the unique characteristics of bipolar treatments and apply the treatment algorithm in daily practice, including appropriate use of combination treatment strategies.
- Identify the characteristics of individuals who might benefit from long-acting injectable antipsychotic treatments.