Can't make it?
You will have 30 days
to watch it at your own convenience!
By attending this webinar,
you will receive CME/CPD credits from:
- Explain and interpret the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for major depression.
- Identify appropriate MDD screening and monitoring tools.
- Review and interpret the CANMAT depression treatment guidelines.
- Categorize and compare the unique characteristics of antidepressant treatments and apply the treatment algorithm in daily practice.
- Demonstrate medication discontinuation and switching strategies.
- Appraise the management of partial & non-responders.
- Identify risk factors that suggest depression treatment should be long-term.