By attending this program,
you will receive CME/CPD credits from:
- Explain and interpret the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for ADHD in adults.
- Identify when and how to utilize appropriate ADHD screening and monitoring tools.
- Compare how ADHD changes from childhood into adolescence and adulthood, including the associated risks of untreated illness.
- Review and interpret the CADDRA ADHD treatment guidelines.
- Categorize and compare the unique characteristics of psychostimulant and non-stimulant treatments, including initiation, dosing and monitoring.
- Identify common comorbid conditions and determine the appropriate approach to treatment for patients with ADHD and psychiatric comorbidities.
- Critique treatment myths and analyze the evidence to enhance the confident diagnosis and treatment of ADHD in an adult population.